We Heart Skiing and Snowboarding
Here's what's happening in the ski industry.
An international bucket list for skiers and snowboarders
Is Denmark Europe’s next skiing destination? Maybe not, but with one of the world’s longest artificial ski slopes opening atop a new clean energy power plant, Copenhagen’s green future is looking pretty white.
Former Winter Games site has partnership deals with Chinese resort and outdoor retailer/travel agency
Synthetic snow surfaces mimic the real thing at three small resorts
Historic winter in the Sierra will enable Squaw Valley to operate past Independence Day
Candide Thovex’s newest video clip is insane … just like all of his other videos.
Crested Butte is at it again, this time putting skiing, biking, and kayaking all in one race on April 30th. Are you up for the challenge?
The lifts are slowing, but the snow is flowing.
With the ski season almost completely behind us, we look to the future for warm sunshine, single track, and some great deals.
Who’s lasting the longest as the ski and snowboard season winds down
Things just got more interesting in the shuffle of ski resort ownership … an Aspen partnership just bought Mammoth.
In an effort to maintain market share and grow their company in the face of the expanding Vail Resorts, Aspen Ski Co acquires Intrawest for $1.5 billion.
Alpenglow Expeditions is offering a free outing to often viewed but seldom skied backcountry terrain
Mt. Bachelor’s still open, and Drew Bledsoe is probably ripping the slopes faster than you.
Get Discount Lift Tickets
- Five Destinations You Don’t Want to Miss September 20, 2017
- Is Denmark Europe’s Next Skiing Destination? September 18, 2017
- Squaw Valley Connects with China September 12, 2017
- Winter Fun in the Summer Sun September 5, 2017
- Squaw Plans to Keep Going Well into Summer May 10, 2017
- WATCH: Candide Thovex Drops Another Insane Video April 27, 2017
- Crested Butte’s Pole Pedal Paddle Race Is Just Around the Corner April 25, 2017
- Where to Find Closing Day Powder April 20, 2017
- Summer is Coming! How to Handle the Springsestential Crisis April 19, 2017
- Resorts That Get the Most Out of the Season April 18, 2017
- Aspen Partnership Buys Mammoth Resorts April 13, 2017
- Aspen Ski Co. Buys Intrawest for 1.5 Billion April 11, 2017