We Heart Skiing and Snowboarding
Here's what's happening in the ski industry.
The lifts are slowing, but the snow is flowing.
With the ski season almost completely behind us, we look to the future for warm sunshine, single track, and some great deals.
Who’s lasting the longest as the ski and snowboard season winds down
Things just got more interesting in the shuffle of ski resort ownership … an Aspen partnership just bought Mammoth.
In an effort to maintain market share and grow their company in the face of the expanding Vail Resorts, Aspen Ski Co acquires Intrawest for $1.5 billion.
Alpenglow Expeditions is offering a free outing to often viewed but seldom skied backcountry terrain
Mt. Bachelor’s still open, and Drew Bledsoe is probably ripping the slopes faster than you.
While ski resorts continue to close up shop, for some the season is still far from over.
Spring brings out the best in concerts, competitions and costumes
We might be closing in on April, but at resorts with the five top snow totals this season there’s no sign of winter slowing down anytime soon.
When a girl from Whitefish, Montana returns home to serve healthy alternatives to the typical base lodge fare, Shakti is born. This is her story.
As the season winds down New England and Quebec crank up the party vibe
The days are warmer and longer, which can only mean one thing — it’s spring skiing season.
For many of you reading this you probably have kids and you would like them to ski. The question is, how? Here’s a few tips to try to kid them on the hill.
Get Discount Lift Tickets
- Where to Find Closing Day Powder April 20, 2017
- Summer is Coming! How to Handle the Springsestential Crisis April 19, 2017
- Resorts That Get the Most Out of the Season April 18, 2017
- Aspen Partnership Buys Mammoth Resorts April 13, 2017
- Aspen Ski Co. Buys Intrawest for 1.5 Billion April 11, 2017
- Squaw’s National Geographic Bowl Could Be Yours for Free April 11, 2017
- WATCH: Drew Bledsoe Rips Pow at Mt. Bachelor April 6, 2017
- It’s Not Over Yet April 5, 2017
- April’s the Time to Party at Western Resorts April 4, 2017
- The Top Five Snow Totals This Season March 30, 2017
- Shakti Food Truck Keeps It Rad at Whitefish Mountain Resort March 29, 2017
- Eastern Resorts Fling into Spring March 28, 2017